Optare Solutions, important Spanish consultancy, is seeking for a OSS Consultant who will be in charge of supporting our clients in a rapidly growing company with great presence in the world of big telephone companies both nationally and internationally.
Main responsabilities & tasks
• Analyze customer requirements and propose development solutions in fulfillment, operations support and product lifecycle management areas.
• Be involved in any stage of OSM and UIM implementation projects.
• Participate in assessments, tuning and performance improvement activities.
• Participate in customer projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations
• Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing activities.
• Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end solutions
• Develop and assist in the development rapid prototyping demonstrations
• Develop and deliver customer and internal technical presentations.
• Identify and promote new business opportunities.
• Contribute to organizational initiatives & activities like Proof of Concepts, Training, Technical interviews, etc.
Functional/Technical skills/Experience (Compulsory)
• Deep understanding about communication service provider business and operational processes in connection with BSS and OSS.
• Knowledge of OSS and/or BSS application architectures, application systems design and integration. Oracle RODOD and RSDOD architectures will be especially valued
• Hands on experience with some of the following:
o (Preferred) OSS Commercial off-the-shelf products like: OSM, UIM, ASAP, AIA, Metasolv, AMDOCS OSS products (Inventory Management, Service Order Management, Order Delivery Orchestrator)
o BSS Commercial off-the-shelf products like: BRM, Siebel
• Experience with integration products: SOA, WLI
• Technical knowledge should include various of the following: Oracle Databases, WebLogic, J2EE, XML, XQuery, Linux/Unix, JVM.
• Ability to deal with difficult customers in a professional and sensitive manner
• Be open minded Have the ability to see the ‘big picture’
• Ability to judge the sense of urgency of an issue
• Advanced written and spoken English language skills is a must. Other languages will also be valued (especially French language)
• International work experience will be especially valued
Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process. Salary Package includes Fix Salary, variable salary, social benefits, flexible work schedule.
The Job offer is for Vigo, but we offer flexibility to suit your localization needs.
are you interested in this job opportunity?
Click here to send us your CV to this opportunity or send an email to email@example.com. Don't forget to mention the job reference.