We work together with our Clients to improve the return of their network investment by creating convergent services, exposing Telecom services to other companies, and deploying new OTT services.
Carriers concurrently need to re-evaluate their current service delivery strategy when streamlining their systems. Horizontal next-generation service delivery platforms (NG SDPs) are becoming a strategic focus in these scenarios.
Our specialization on Service Gatekeeper (OCSG) and Converged Application Server (OCCAS) from Oracle Communications SDPs suite, give us the abilty to offer solutions :
- Network and Service exposure
- OSS/BSS gateways
- Third-party Abstraction
- Service creation and execution environments
- Partner Management
Thanks to our Architects and Consultants we offer services of specific training, consulting and Professional Services, and turn-key project for SDPs deployment and integration.
Oracle Communications Converged Application Server (OCCAS)
- Speeds development and deployment of carrier-grade converged IP services
- Lowers cost of development with carrier-grade availability
- Maximizes profitability of new and existing converged IP services
- Establishes a services layer foundation and scalable growth infrastructure
- Delivers high performance and low latency
Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper (OCSG)
- Faster time to market and increased revenue
- Attractive to third-party developers and partners due to multiple open API options
- Offers comprehensive control of third-party network access and usage
- Easily scalable to large numbers of third-party developers and applications
- Extends rapidly to support exposure of new telco and third-party services
Oracle Communications WebRTC Session Controller (WSC)
- High reliability and performance with carrier-grade availability
- Interoperable between any WebRTC device and any SIP network
- Comprehensive, secure authentication, encryption, and attack mitigation
- Powerful and scalable signaling platform and media engine
- Stateful session management with connection rehydration
- SDK for rapid real time communication application development
Oracle Communications SDP
Oracle Communications SDP is a portfolio of powerful, standards-based telecom network services layer middleware and application products, designed to enable service providers, enterprises, and developers to harness and cross-leverage the power of the Web, telecommunications, social networking, and IT, so that they can rapidly and cost-effectively create new and converged internet-communication services.
The Service Platform products consist of service creation, execution, exposure, and management products, including the industry-leading converged Java EE-SIP-IMS application server, Oracle Communications Converged Application Server , and the industry’s most widely deployed Telecom Web Services and SDP policy control platform.