The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects about the cookies used by this website in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
(a) facilitates user navigation on the Website;
(b) facilitates the user’s access to the different services offered by the Website;
(c) prevents the user from reconfiguring predefined general characteristics each time its accesses the Website;
(d) promotes the improvement of the functionality and services provided through the Website, following the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the cookies installed;
(e) allow a Website, among other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or its computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way its uses the computer, they can be used to recognise t he user.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Please note that in order to use and have a better browsing experience, you must have cookies enabled, especially those of a technical nature that are necessary to identify you as a registered user each time you access this website.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your internet browser to erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or warn you if they are installed.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
Cookies used on this website.
Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Below is the list of those we use:
|moove_gdpr_popup||Functional||this website||to store and manage your cookies preferences||365 days|
Third Party Cookies:
They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Here is the list of the ones we use:
|_ga, _gat, _gid||Analytical Cookies||They serve to analyze the user’s browsing experience, and allow us to improve our website to adapt to their needs. Normally they remain a time in the user’s browser, until the browser’s cookies are deleted or the time defined for their deletion passes. More information: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es||ga: 2 years; _gat: session duration; _gid: 1 day.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Funtional||Google reCAPTCHA||Provide spam protection||Session|
OPTARE SOLUTIONS S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for the content or the veracity of the policies and / or conditions of use and privacy of third parties, including, through the links, in this policy.
4. DATA PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DATA CONSERVATION.
The personal data provided shall be retained in accordance with to fulfil the purposes for which they were originally collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept duly blocked in order to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, in accordance with the statute of limitations period for actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the legally stipulated retention periods.
Data blocking period:
- THE CIVIL CODE. Between 5 or 15 years depending on the case, in accordance with the provisions of Article 1964.2 of the aforementioned body of law.
- THE COMMERCIAL CODE. For 6 years, in accordance with the provisions of Article 30 of the aforementioned legal body. It applies to commercial information related to (invoices issued and received, receipts, corrective invoices, bank documents, etc.).
- THE GENERAL TAX LAW. For 4 years in accordance with the provisions of Articles 66 to 70 of the aforementioned legal body. It applies to information related to tax obligations.
- LAW 10/2010, OF 28 APRIL, ON THE PREVENTION OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND THE TERRORISM FINANCING . For 10 years in accordance with the provisions of 25 of the law. [***NOTE: Maintain whether the data you provide via the website must be retained in accordance with this law].
5. HOW TO BLOCK OR REMOVE INSTALLED COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers in the links included below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?Hl=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders the navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
6. RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION
The information obtained through the cookies on the website will be accessible to the collaborating companies listed in the Configuration Panel, where you can also consult the purposes for which they use them and their respective privacy policies.
We also inform you that some of our suppliers and collaborating companies may make transfers to third countries. You can find out about the transfers to third countries that, where applicable, they make in their corresponding privacy policies, accessible through the links provided in the Configuration Panel.
This cookies policy may be modified/updated in accordance with the legal requirements established or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or changes to our website.
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact OPTARE SOLUTIONS S.L. through the following e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest revision: 12/10/2021