Note: The cookies which we catalogue as our own are essential to navigate the web normally.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files which are downloaded onto your computer when you use certain websites. Cookies allow a webpage to store and retrieve information related to a user’s browsing habits. In this way cookies can improve the user’s browsing experience by recognising their habits and allowing the websites to offer information of interest. Cookies do not themselves provide personal data and are only associated with your browser. Cookies cannot damage your device and they are very useful to help identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
Of domain management entity
- Own cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Technical cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Analysis cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Behavioural advertising cookies
What type of cookies are used on this web?
The cookies used on this website, their type and function, are listed below:
- Session cookies: collect information needed for the web to work. They are cookies that allow you to access secure areas, but are not used to identify the user.
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through the web, platform,or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. They identify the session, access restricted parts, make requests for registration or participation in a campaign or form, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social media.
- Analysis cookies: allow those responsible for them to monitor and analyse the user’s behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform.They are also needed for the development of navigation profiles to include improvements according to the analysis of the data obtained from the use made of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow to manage the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Google Analytics
This web uses Google Analytics, a service developed by Google inc. which allows measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages.
In your browser you will be able to see cookies from this service. You can find more information about cookies de Google, as well as the cookies disablement plugin for browsers created by Google Analytics.
- Links to social networks
- Other cookies used
- Number of home page visits
- Language use of web
- To identify visits
- To indicate cookie acceptance
Acceptance of cookies policy
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page, but on accessing another page on the site , it will reappear at the top.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies on this, or any other, website by setting your browser accordingly. In each browser the steps to follow are different but the websites’ ‘’Help’’ function illustrate how it’s done.
www.optaresolutions.com website owned by OPTARE SOLUTIONS S.L. can modify this policy in accordance with legal requirements or adapt the policy if required following the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
For the reasons above described Users are advised to check the policy periodically. Should any significant changes occur in this policy users will be notified either through the website or email to registered users.