Conduct & Ethics Code
Optare Solutions’ Conduct and Ethics Code is the main instrument that governs our performance and describes the requirements that every person working with and for OPTARE must meet. It contains the rules and principles that we assume in our business and in our relations with stakeholders.
|Behind our Code of Ethics lies a set of principles that we feel represent us and guide our decisions:
- Honesty, integrity and fairness in our behaviour and our business, both internally and externally.
- Respect for people and human rights, rejecting any kind of discrimination, harassment, intimidation or forced labour.
- Equal opportunities.
- Rejection of any form of bribery, including improper payments, gifts or gratuities made by or to employees.
- Compliance with the current national and international legislation.
- Protection of health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and partners, as well as the communities in which we operate
- Open and transparent communications with our partners, respecting the limits set by commercial confidentiality.
- Protection of our clients’ confidential information.
- Providing quality services by combining our expertise, resources and knowledge to add value to clients responding to their needs.