Optare Solutions will be present at the SDP Global Summit 2013 (Rome 17th to 19th of september), showing a demonstration, with Quobis, of the WebRTC Sippo integrated with the Oracle Communications Converged Application Server (OCCAS).
The Business Scenario, named “Time to Demo: A Prepaid WebRTC Service”, includes:
- User authentication with OAuth in a website (using CSP’s credentials)
- Refill of account balance in real-time
- SMS validation
- WebRTC Service
- Viewable account balance meter changes during activities
The architecture involved includes Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper, responsive of the Service Exposure.
Optare Solutions has a Business Unit specialized in Network Applications in order to cover the Operators challenges in the Service Delivery Platforms (SDPs) domain as, for instance, the Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) or the Service Exposure.
Oracle Communications products allows the Carriers a quick deployment under the most exigent standards of the sector. Two of the products present in this Scenario are:
- Oracle Communications Converged Application Server (OCCAS)
- Speeds development and deployment of carrier-grade converged IP services
- Lowers cost of development with carrier-grade availability
- Maximizes profitability of new and existing converged IP services
- Establishes a services layer foundation and scalable growth infrastructure
- Delivers high performance and low latency
- Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper (OCSG)
- Faster time to market and increased revenue
- Attractive to third-party developers and partners due to multiple open API options
- Offers comprehensive control of third-party network access and usage
- Easily scalable to large numbers of third-party developers and applications
- Extends rapidly to support exposure of new telco and third-party services
Please, do not hesitate to contact for further information