<< Lo sentimos, el resto de la información solo está disponible en inglés >>>>
OSM Butler is a tool developed by Optare Solutions to help OSM Operations Support Teams to address day-to-day operation problems. Optare have been involved in many post-production assessments of Oracle’s OSM implementations where we have gained a wide understanding of production environments. Over time, we have used this experience and expertise in solving real operation problems to build a tool that facilitates OSM operations, this tool is the OSM Butler.
- OSM Butler is designed to perform operations on massive volume of orders in an easy and simple way, thus reducing effort and response time.
- It allows for faster detection and diagnostics of incidents by collecting, summarizing and combining relevant information from different processing and integration points of OSM.
- Incidents resolution is simplified and accelerated in a controlled and secure manner, avoiding multi-step manual tasks, thus, reducing.
- The OSM Butler supports the creation of different management roles, on top of those of OSM, providing more flexibility to customize the type of operations that each role can perform.
- The Traffic Controller module is used to control the order flow inside OSM or between OSM and other systems. It allows for a more secure deployments on other systems, avoids an extra load when the destiny system is overloaded, and helps message tracking to spot a possible bottleneck across the entire system, without having to know how to operate the weblogic consoles.